Get excited, kids. It’s time for this year’s Cleveland Magazine Silver Spoon Awards Party!!!
J and I couldn’t be more excited – this will be our fourth year attending – it’s our favorite party of the year!
The main reason J and I love this event so much is ALL.THE.FOOD.
Here is just a few of what is being offered:
- BonBon Pastry & Cafe: Spice sponge cake with toasted meringue & lavender (omg, seriously?)
- Blue Point Grille: Blue point oysters
- Deagan’s Kitchen (our fave!!!): Chicken paprikash
- Market Garden Brewery: Chorizo potato cheddar pierogi with beer cheese sauce, creme fraiche
- Mama Roberto’s: Cannoli
- The Root Cafe: Ginger & cinnamon sweet potato collard wrap
And much, much, much more! More food than you can ever imagine. More food than you can imagine in your belly. But still manage to put in your belly.
Be sure to wear your stretchy pants that night, kids. (I’m not kidding)
Here are the deets:
- Wednesday, May 15th from 6-9pm
- Intercontinental Hotel on Carnegie Ave.
- Proceeds benefit the local Arthritis Foundation programs in Northeastern Ohio
General admission tickets are $85 and VIP tickets are $135 – which can be purchased online.
OR, you can win a pair of general admission tickets RIGHT HERE!!
Three way to enter:
- Leave a comment telling me which of the foods I listed above you’ll try FIRST.
- Follow me, @SilverSpoonCLE, and @ClevelandMag on twitter. And leave me a comment saying so.
- Tweet “I want to win tickets to eat more food than @heatha262 & @jamursch at @SilverSpoonCLE http://tinyurl.com/bvsxsaj“. And leave me a comment telling me you tweeted. You can tweet once a day until this Thursday, May 9th at 5pm.
I’ll announce the winner on Friday – good luck and hope to see you there!!!