Race Day Must Haves
With the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon so near, I wanted to share my race day must haves:
- A good set of headphones. The Koss FitClips are my favorite (couldn’t find a good picture) because they hook over my ears and are super comfortable.
- Running shoes. Invest in a good pair of running shoes, friends. Mizuno are my favorite for running!
- BodyGlide. Speaks for itself.
- I NEVER workout without a headband. And the Lululemon Bang Buster headbands are my absolute favorite!
- Balega socks. I have never gotten a blister while wearing these socks. They’re definitely worth the $12 price tag!
- A jammin playlist. Ummmm……you can bet JT will be on my race day playlist. More than once. Sometimes it’s ALL JT. Nothing wrong with bringing sexy back while you run.
- Fitbit. You all know I’m obsessed with my Fitbit. I can’t wait to track my steps on a race day! So.Obsessed.
- A zipper pocket for my key. I’m not a big belt girl (though, Jay says his race must have is his Spibelt!) so I always wear capris with a zipper pocket. I prefer it over a belt – but this is preference.
Ha, I guess eight items is a lot for a “must have” list, huh? Oh well. I’m obviously high maintenance on race day.
What’s on your race day “must have” list??
Disclaimer: A HUGE thanks to Verizon Wireless for offering to let me try out the Fitbit Flex – I’m 100% a Fitbit lover! And I’m also an official blogger for the 2014 Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon!